Purchase design package
E- Design Commercial
With our E Design package you receive a lot of the same benefits of our Full Design service option in terms of project communication and concept presentation. Our design team does the legwork and research to create a one-of-a-kind design, you simply need to wait for the items to be delivered to your home and execute once received according to your 3D rendered floor plan. Once our design plan and process is complete, all you need to do is place the furniture accordingly and enjoy!!
We provide the creative direction, get the furniture shipped directly to your home or local delivery agent and you work place the materials and furniture based off the customized layout curated for your space; With the 1-2 view rendering included in this package you get a turn key visual of what goes where, this way there's no confusion or stress because the designer is not in person to guide you. We also provide Zoom meeting to guide you during this process.
We understand some clients still need that concierge design option therefore for an additional up-charge, we also offer an onsite styling option which our lead designer will visit the space to provide design assistance in person at the service location. The client also have the option to purchase an accessory box where we will ship your styling accessories directly to you to help complete the final look!
The Process is simple!! Once we correspond via email, phone and get a completed design questionaire, you send pictures and detailed dimensions of the room or set of rooms that is being serviced.
What does the turn around process look like? Turn-around typically takes 4-6 weeks for a complete design plan. Why so long? Great design doesn't happen overnight, and we take our time to get to know you along with create a room specific to your personality and design request. During this process it is imperative that you pay close attention to your client portal so no design communication is delayed. Our goal is for every room or set of rooms to come together organically with the clients design style in mind instead of wham-bam-thank you mam done option!!
What you get:
- Initial Consultation Via phone with a member of our design team to discuss project specifics, on boarding and service expectations.
- Questionnaire sent via client portal to capture details on the client's design style and service expectations for project.
- Zoom/FaceTime Call scheduled to go over requirements to measure a room and guide client in capturing measurements. Accurate measurements result in the proper furniture being ordered this part is extremely important!!
- The client then uploads to the client portal all measurements captured.
- Design Mood Board presented for client review. 2 concept edits allowed (Additional concepts will be billed at an hourly rate of $150 per hour)
- Once project materials approved client will receive a 3D rendered view for furniture and materials placement (1 change allowed in rendering layout additional changes will be billed at an hourly rate of $150 per hour)
- Once rendering layout confirmed (Materials and Decor payment collected so designer can begin ordering)
- Orders placed and shipped directly to the clients front door or local receiving warehouse (additional fee required for warehouse and white glove delivery)